FAME LTDA guarantees this product against any manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months for the device and 90 days for the Resistance, counted and proven by the date of issue of the sales tax receipt to the consumer.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damage suffered by the product as a result of accidents, mistreatment, incorrect and inadequate handling or use, with signs of violation, or even its use for various purposes incompatible with the product's destination, in regular domestic application.
- If the defect eventually presented is caused by the Consumer or third parties outside FAME or examined or repaired by a person not authorized by FAME.
- If this product is connected at an electrical voltage (voltage) other than that specified in the instructions.
- Carefully read the instructions for installation and use of the device.
- If the device presents any apparent or easy-to-see defect, return to the store where it was purchased to exchange it within 90 days of the purchase date. After 90 days, the warranty remains and the device must be sent to an Authorized Service. Find out at the store where you purchased it from the Authorized Post closest to your residence, or call the SAC - FAME Consumer Service 0800-015 85 00.
- For warranty service, it is mandatory to present the sales tax receipt to the consumer.
- Any transportation expenses for delivery and removal of devices under warranty will be borne by the owner.